The "Self-regulation" magazine is intended for the publication of scientific articles on fundamental and applied research in the field of self-regulation, including aspects of psychology, sociology and neurophysiology.
The tasks of the "Self-regulation" magazine:
- implementation of editorial and publishing activities and control over ensuring the high quality of scientific, methodological and theoretical and methodological information represented at conferences and research;
- accumulation of the most significant fundamental, scientific applied, organizational and managerial experience, implementation and its transfer into the scientific community, public and entrepreneurial activities;
- effective functioning in a single world scientific information and communication space;
- providing authors with scientific, methodological and information-legal support
The tasks of fundamental research:
- Studying the scientific aspects of self-regulation
- Explanation of neurophysiological mechanisms of decision making
- Studying the social interactions on self-regulation
- Studying the psychological aspects of self-regulation
The tasks of applied research:
- Study of the basic scientific aspects of the Master Kit technique
- Scientific substantiation of the Master Kit technique
- Study of the influence of the Master Kit technique on users and their well-being
Who can publish articles in the "Self-regulation" magazine?
Specialists in the field of self-regulation: doctors, psychologists, psychotherapists, psychiatrists, sociologists, biologists, neuroscientists, neurobiologists, specialists of bioinformatics.
For whom is the magazine intended?
- Researchers and specialists in self-regulation
- Scientists and just motivated people